Nevada’s Personal Injury Attorney
Top Compensation for Nevadans
No Matter Where You Live
Meet Your Personal Injury Attorney
Hi, I’m Brock Ohlson.
I’m the founder and managing attorney at Brock Ohlson Injury Lawyers.
My dedication to serve began when I joined the Air Force, and my dedication to serving continues by fighting for you, the people in my home state of Nevada.
My main focus is to make myself accessible to individuals in smaller, more rural counties of Nevada. Those are the same counties where I spent time growing up and which ultimately shaped me into who I am today. If you are in need of an injury attorney, please don’t hesitate to call me. I offer representation no matter your location.
Honest treatment, clear advice, smart strategies.
Choose an Attorney Who Cares
If you have been hurt in a car accident, then please give us a call. We will make sure you get the medical help and compensation you deserve.
If you or a loved one was harmed due to the negligence of a doctor, nurse, or hospital, you can file a case for medical malpractice and seek compensation.
Nearly 1.7 million head injuries are suffered each year in the United States. You can get compensation for your injury.
Catastrophic injuries affect the victim as well as their caretakers. Additionally, the cost of care for these injuries is usually extremely high.
Losing a loved one is painful, no matter how it happens. You should be compensated for the pain and suffering you feel after a loved one dies in an accident.
Your employer is obligated to ensure a safe work environment. If they fail to do so they need to be held responsible for your injuries.
I work in every Nevada small town and rural area.
Alamo • Austin • Battle Mountain • Boulder City • Carlin • Carson City • Crescent Valley • Curranrt • Dayton • Denio • Duckwater • Dyer • Elko • Ely • Eureka • Fallon • Fernley • Fish Lake Valley • Gabbs • Gardnerville • Alamo • Austin • Battle Mountain • Boulder City • Carlin • Carson City • Crescent Valley • Curranrt • Dayton • Denio • Duckwater • Dyer • Elko • Ely • Eureka • Fallon • Fernley • Fish Lake Valley • Gabbs • Gardnerville
I WILL FLY TO YOU
My commitment is to you. I will do everything in my power to best serve you throughout the litigation process.
Latest Blog Updates
- What All Nevada Drivers Should Know About Truck SafetyNevada law defines a motor carrier as a vehicle that weighs more than 13 tons when full, or that can carry at least 16 passengers, including the driver. In other words, it is what you and I would call a truck or a bus. This explains, first, why trucking accidents can be so catastrophic, and,…
- How to Document Your Injuries After a Car AccidentNot all injuries are visible. Cuts and bruises look terrible when they first happen, but they usually heal quickly, leaving no long-lasting pain. In fact, they often look worse than they feel. Injuries that can cause long-lasting pain, such as whiplash from car accidents, often do not leave any visible signs at all. Even worse,…
- Why Deploying a Dash Cam Could Benefit Your CaseYou have probably heard your parents say that this generation takes photos and videos of everything. Since the phone in your pocket can record high quality videos, it is possible to record a video of yourself eating brunch at a restaurant and decide whether you enjoyed your brunch based only on the number of likes…
- The Nevada Triangle and Aviation AccidentsIn any personal injury lawsuit involving an accident, a big part of the attorney’s job is to determine exactly what caused the accident and whether the defendant could have prevented the accident from occurring if he or she had used greater caution. In some cases, it is easier to recreate the details of the accident…
- Catastrophic Injuries from a Rural Nevada Accident Require the Assistance of a Tough Personal Injury AttorneyApproximately seven people were injured in a car accident near Lake Mead, according to a KTNV July 2017 report. The accident happened in the later part of July in 2017 on a Saturday. About seven people were involved in a two-vehicle car accident on Lakeshore Road within the Lake Mead National Recreational Area. After the…
- Bass-Davis v. Davis: A Nevada Personal Injury Lawsuit Involving Allegations of Evidence SpoliationEvidence spoliation is when a party in a lawsuit intentionally tampers with, fabricates, withholds, or destroys evidence that is relevant to the lawsuit. You have probably seen TV shows about criminal cases in which evidence spoliation is a plot point. The movies Perfect Stranger starring Halle Berry and The Talented Mr. Ripley starring Matt Damon…